Last week I wrote you a little Joke. If you enjoyed it, here is what it could have done for you according to research.
- Your heart and lungs are stimulated.
- Your heart beats faster and your blood pressure rises temporarily.
- You breath deeper and oxygenate fore blood.
- Your body releases endorphins, your own natural pain killers, and you produce more immune cells.
- You burn seventy-eight times as many calories as you would in a resting state.
- Your diaphragm, facial muscles and internal organs all get bounced around in a message sometimes called "internal jogging."
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine; but a broken spirit drieth the bones.
Need healing Need Help