Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Keys

c. 1632Image via Wikipedia


What you have sometimes depends 
on who you know!
Hi!

I remember there was a strange feeling in me as I walked along the corridors of a Midwest Prison.

There was a different feeling in my life and in the lives of those countless inmates that I walked past,and it wasn't in our different types of clothing.

The differences rested in one great truth. You see, I was walking with the man that had the keys.                                          

You know Jesus Christ said, "Do not be afraid, I am the living one. I was dead but behold I am alive for ever and ever and I have been given All authority (Keys) in heaven and on earth."

I am so glad for all the valleys which has built my faith. Without those valleys, how would I know that he would and could do what he said?

Jesus is the Victory.

Happy Easter to all. Harley

Do you need Healing?          
          
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment