Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

OUT OF GAS

Harley Petersen| Vitamin D | Vitamin D |Vitamin D Deficiency Symptoms |
Hello IBO and to my readers!

   Since some of you might be thinking that I am getting awful slow and if I will ever get to the big announcement  And you have been right.

   I also know that some of you still have the Big Announcement on in your memory.
                                    Image of a question mark
         
   I am sorry for the delay of completing our project and my absence of writing Press Releases for the last couple of months

   I had a 6 month check up with our Dr. this Monday. I told him that I had a slight spell Sunday like the feeling I had two years ago as my Heart Attack happened.

   Dr had his assistance take X rays, and blood tests. Electric Cardiogram, OH the gal had 7 tubes in her hand. I asked her if I would have any blood left when she was done. She said a little if I was a good boy.

                                    Cartoon Image of Nurse with tray and big
                        needle.

    Everything is very good except my Vitamin D  level is extremely low.Mine tested 14.9 units and healthy is between 30 and 100 with 100 being the most desired.

   I did a search on the internet and found that low vitamin D can cause a great reduction of activity in our brain, like confusion, lack of ability to connect information. Now I know why it became harder and harder over the last three months to get my work done. I would sit and stare at the computer and wonder what to do.

   I took my first capsule 3 hours ago and I feel much better already. I feel like I am waking up. Vitamin D has a big effect on the nerves and their ability to activate the brain function

   I am sorry for the lost time of production,  but thankful for God's healing and the ability he has given Doctors.

Sincerely

  Photo of Harley Petersen
Harley R. Petersen
ABOUT US
P.S. Project  is  coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment