Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

For the Rest of the Story!

posted on: 8/24/2013 5:37:48 PM EST
Developing Productive Relationships with People
| Relationships | Percheron Breed | Gential Giants | Draft Horses | Developing Trust | Developing re

 VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
  

What does a horse and chickens have to do with Success in Network marketing. Read on!


    Harley-Dad-his horse Bert a Percheron Draft horse.
I told you I would send you
some Videos of the Draft
Horses known as Gentle
Giants. I have many videos
(about 1 1/2 hours) in
which I am editing and slow
doing it as this is my first
experience.

However, Let's take a
look at a Draft Horse.This
is what the farmers used
until the early1900s. to do
the field work. They are a
lot bigger (some twice the
size) of  a quarter horse
(or saddle horse). Oh,
by the way, that is me
on Bert's back and my Dad.
Dad was either 27 or 28 at
the time of this picture.
I must be in my two's.

Bert is of the Percheron
 Breed. 
This Breed was
developed in France
during the 1800's

He was very gentle around me.
Yes, this is yours truly at 3 or
4 years old. Yes, it was my
job to feed the chickens and
conflict the eggs.

Notice that the chickens are
not afraid of me. If a stranger
entered, they would run and
hid
Notice the one in my arms,
just like a pet dog, cat, etc.

One thing that you can't see
 is that when you have their
trust and they like to be
around you, their egg
production increases.

Notice the steel wheel
behind my right shoulder
and the cycle bar. That
was a hay mowing
implement. The curved
wooden handles behind
the right side of my hat
is a walking plow which
Bert would pull for dad

to work the ground!

Harley in the chicken coop at 3 to 4 yrs. old with calm chickens
 For the rest of the Story

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment