Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

| how to use words | sales copy | constructing sales copy | paint pictures with words.|

ABOUT US

Listen Carefully!

I know that a lot of you know that I taught 6th grade for 5 years. In
the English class, I empathized the art of learning how to use
words to paint a picture in the mind of the person you are talking
to or writing.
 
I will share with you an assignment I gave them to discover the
different picture with just one word. Many times this is what
develops misunderstanding.

                         Photo of Harley
"It's time to see how clearly you can think." I said to my  class.
"Now, listen carefully, and think about what I'm saying.

"I'm thinking of a  person who has the same mother and father
 as I have.But this person is not my brother or sister. Who is it"

The kids in the class furrowed their brows, scratched their
heads and otherwise showed how hard they were thinking.
But no one came up with the right answer.

              6th grade Classroom

When everyone in the class had given up, I announced,

For the rest of the story. CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment