Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Every One is Worthy, including YOU and I.
| Financial Healing | high school | online business | school play | younger sister | old saying |

 VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)

Whenever I'm disappointed with something, I stop and think
about what  Maria, in my classroom told me about her sister.

                two real young girls

Her younger sister was trying out for a part in a school play.
Maria indicated that her sister had set her heart on being
in the play, but was afraid she would not be chosen.

On the day the parts were awarded, Maria and her sister
came running back to my classroom with her eyes
shinning with pride and excitement. Guess what
Mr....... she shouted, and then said those words that
will remain a lesson to me. 

For the rest of the story Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment