Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

| Toilet | Outhouse | Half Moon House | Toilet Paper | Toilet Tissue | The Olden Days | Use of a Catalog |

Veiw Website          

                                 I'll Bet You?

                 I will bet you that most won't recognize
                        this for what it was worth! 


      I was asked how old I was recently. I replied that I was
              old enough to remember the Olden Days.


                     The Olden Days.
                             Roll of Toilet Paper
                    Toilet paper is a luxury
                that as a child I never knew!

                  Old Out house Image

                  In our toilet was a Catalog
               with the pages all gone through

                     Sears amd Roebuck Catalog.

        We used the pages that crumpled nicely
          and became supple & soft to use.
             for a purpose.....
             For the Rest of the Story!
          

No comments:

Post a Comment