Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

I FEEL FINE!

| farm | humor | semi truck | Judge | Claiming injury | point a gun |
WEB SITE

   This is another one from my experience in
working with my farm customers.

   I stopped at Joe Andersen's farm one morning
and  I asked him how his day in court turned out.

          Salesman touching Brim of his hat.

    Joe decided his injuries from an accident
were serious enough to take the trucking
company who's truck caused the accident to
court.

   In court, the trucking company's lawyer
questioned  Joe. "At the scene of the accident,
didn't you say "I fine." And now you're claiming
injury?"

          Lawyer questioning Witmess

   Joe said,  "Well, let me explain,"

   No need to explain. Just answer the question."
At that point, the judge interrupted and allowed
me to explain.

          Judge at his bench addressing a man in court


   "Thank you, Your Honor,"  I said  . "I had just loaded Bessie into the trailer and was driving down the highway when this huge semi truck and trailer ran the stop sign
and smacked my truck right in the side. I was thrown
 into one ditch and Bessie into the other. I was hurting
real bad and didn't want to move. However, I could
hear Bessie moaning, and I knew she was in trouble.
Soon a high patrolman came up, walked over to
Bessie, saw her extreme condition and shot her
between the eyes to put her out of her  misery.
Then he came across the road to me.

         Patroman pointing a pistol




He had his gun in his hand, looked at me, and said, "Your cow was in such bad shape that I had to shoot her. How are you feeling?" Naturally I looked up, saw the gun and answered.

   "I"'m fine, really, I'm fine.
      
         No, I'm not going to point a gun at you, because
                 when you see it, you will know....

    You need it.
    You want it.                 
    We have it.
                   Image of question mark
                           
                 It is coming very soon because:

           we care for you at Petersen Enterprise

                           Photo of Harley Petersen

                               Sincerely,

                            Harley Petersen


No comments:

Post a Comment